A SWOT analysis is used as a strategic planning technique by businesses and/or individuals to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats to a planned project. It identifies conditions that are favorable or unfavorable to achieving the goal of the project by grouping them into categories:
Strengths and Weakness are frequently internally related, while Opportunities and Threats commonly focus on environmental factors.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Strengths: characteristics of the projected solution that give it an advantage over others.
- Weaknesses: characteristics that place the projected solution at a disadvantage relative to others.
- Opportunities: elements in the environment that the projected solution could exploit to its advantage.
- Threats: elements in the environment that could cause trouble for the projected solution.
- Download the worksheet attached to this assignment below.
- Based on what you found in your annotated bibliography, identify a plan that you could propose/implement that addresses your health issue.
- Be specific and list the objectives and the interventions needed on the worksheet.
- Then list 3 each of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats to your proposed solution.
- Finally, list ways you can capitalize on the strengths and opportunities, and ways you can mitigate the weaknesses and threats, when thinking about your plan. Nursing homework help