– Describe the historical event that you selected. Why is this event significant?
– Develop a research question related to the historical event you selected. In other words, what would you like to know more about?
– Describe at least two secondary sources that you could use to research your historical event. Your
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
sources must be relevant to your event and must be of an appropriate academic nature. In your description, consider questions such as: What are the similarities and differences in the content of your sources? What makes them appropriate and relevant for investigating your event? What was your thought process when you were searching for sources? How did you make choices?
– Describe at least two primary sources that you could use to research your historical event. Your sources must be relevant to your event and must be of an appropriate academic nature. In your description, consider questions such as: How do these sources relate to your secondary sources? What do they add to your understanding of the event? What makes them appropriate and relevant for investigating your event?
– Create a thesis statement based on your research question. This will help you address these two critical elements later on: 1) Identify an audience that would be interested in your historical event and research question. For example, who would benefit most from hearing your message? 2) Describe how and why you can tailor your message to your audience, providing specific examples. For example, will your audience understand historical terminology and principles associated with your event, or will you need to explain these? How will you communicate effectively with your audience?