Prepare a 10–12-slide PowerPoint presentation for department managers on building leadership and trust in collaborative teams.
Perhaps the best predictor of team success is its clarity of purpose and the team’s commitment to achieving it. To support that purpose, a team needs a process that moves smoothly from vision and mission to goals and tasks in order to achieve the desired outcomes. The foundation of both purpose and process is leadership.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
You have been asked by organizational leadership to develop a PowerPoint presentation for department managers on building leadership and trust in collaborative teams. Your presentation should be 10–12 slides in length and include a references slide at the end. Use the notes section of each slide to expand your talking points and reference your resources. Be sure your references are formatted according to APA guidelines.
This assessment examines two critical components for interprofessional team success: leadership and trust. Develop a PowerPoint presentation in which you:
- Identify at least three leadership behaviors that build trust within a team.
- Identify at least three leadership behaviors that undermine trust within a team.
- Explain the consequences of a team that does not trust its leader in terms of patient safety.
- Describe strategies team members can use to build trust among one another in terms of skill, knowledge, and responsibility.
- Describe principles of effective interprofessional team leadership. In other words, what skills and qualities should a good team leader possess? Is there a difference between being a good leader and being an effective leader?
- Include a title slide and references slide.
- Create 10–12 slides in addition to the title and references slides.
- Use at least three current scholarly or professional resources.
- Use APA format for references.
- Be creative. Consider your target audience.