Disaster in the Community.
Read chapters attached of PowerPoint presentations. Once done, answer the following questions.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. Identify and discuss the types of disasters.
2. Mention and discuss two natural or man-made disasters that recently occurred and discuss how they affect the community health.
3. Discuss the stages of disaster management.
4. Describe and discuss the role and responsibilities of nurses in relation to disasters.
As stated in the syllabus present your assignment in an APA format word document, Arial 12 font . A minimum of 4 evidence-based references besides the class powerpoint and textbook (community nursing) must be used. You must post two replies to any of your peers sustained with the proper references and make sure that the references that you used in your assignment are properly quoted in it. A minimum of 800 words is required.
Nies, Mary A., McEwen, Melanie (2015). Community/Public Health Nursing. Promoting the Health of the Populations. (6th ed).
Read chapter 1, 2 & 6 of the class textbook and review the attached PowerPoint presentations once done answer the following questions.
1. Compare and contrast definitions of health from a public health nursing perspective.
2. Explain the difference between public/community health nursing practice and community-based nursing practice.
3. Discuss major contemporary issues facing community/public health nursing and trace the historical roots to the present.
4. Discuss and explain the steps to identified/diagnosed community health problems.
Must be a minimum of 700 WORDS.
APA format word document, Arial 12 font attached to the forum in the discussion board name “Week 1 discussion questions”. A minimum of 2 evidence-based references is required (not counting the class textbook) no older than 5 years.