Approximately 70%–75% of homicides are committed with firearms. Write 4–5 pages that answer the following questions:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Explain how a handgun is manufactured, most specifically the bore of the barrel.
- Why is rifling present in the bore of the barrel? What is the purpose of rifling?
- Compare and contrast a revolver versus a semiautomatic handgun. How is the caliber of a handgun determined?
- Explain the difference between a bullet, shell casing, and a projectile. Criminal homework help
- When examining a handgun, projectile, or shell casing, provide examples of class and individual characteristics.
- What is the difference between a perforating gunshot wound and a penetrating gunshot wound?
- Compare and contrast the characteristics of an entrance wound versus an exit wound.
- What are the characteristics that might exist or not exist for determining the muzzle-to-target distance?
- There are four ranges. At each range, what is the muzzle-to-target distance?
- contact to near contact
- close range
- medium range
- distant range
- Explain the characteristics that might exist or not exist at each range. For example, a bullet hole will be a characteristic at each range.
- What types of evidence would an investigator document from a handgun of a death scene? Criminal homework help