- Alternatives to Incarceration
A recent study illustrates that nearly two million juveniles are processed through juvenile courts across the United States each year. Depending on the nature of the crime, juveniles may face detention or incarceration if they are convicted. Given the fact that many courts are reluctant to incarcerate criminal offenders, judges often consider alternatives to incarceration. The driving force behind these alternatives is to save taxpayer money yet still demand offender accountability and impose sanctions for criminal behavior.
In this assignment, you will examine alternatives to incarceration for juveniles. Criminal homework help
Use the Internet or the Strayer University databases to research the use of sanctions other than incarceration or detention for juvenile offenders.
Write a 2–3 page paper in which you:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Examine the underlying historical and economic reasons behind the quest for alternatives to committing juveniles to detention centers.
- Describe three alternatives to incarceration that juvenile courts currently use. Provide examples of such alternatives in practice to support the response.
- Discuss the significant societal and individual benefits of imposing sanctions or punishments that do not involve removing an offender from his or her family or community.
- Use at least three quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions
The specific learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Examine alternatives to incarceration for juveniles. Criminal homework help
essaycops.com is an online assignment help service available in 9 countries. Our local operations span across Australia, US, UK, South east Asia and the Middle East. With extensive experience in academic writing, Total assignment help has a strong track record delivering quality writing at a nominal price that meet the unique needs of students in our local markets.
You can get in touch with us through live chat or on our email address email@example.com
+1 (718) 281 6807