Analysis of the Agency’s Policies, Procedures, and Plans Regarding Unions, Privatization, Pensions, and Productivity
Write a 4–6 page paper, titled “Analysis of the Agency’s Policies, Procedures, and Plans Regarding Unions, Privatization, Pensions, and Productivity,” in which you:
- Determine whether your selected agency should have union representation. Defend your position with at least two reasons (title this section “The Agency and Unions”).
- Determine whether your selected agency should privatize its services. Defend your position with at least two reasons (title this section “The Agency and Privatization”).
- Analyze at least two of the agency’s policies, procedures, and/or plans regarding pensions (title this section “Employee Pension Plans”).
- Recommend at least three actions the agency could take to improve in the areas of productivity and performance evaluation (title this section “Recommendations for Improving Productivity and Performance Evaluation”).
- Appropriately incorporate at least four quality sources. A quality source can be either popular, such as a news article, or scholarly, such as peer-reviewed works. In the case of public administration, government websites are appropriate quality resources. Note: Wikipedia, SparkNotes, and similar websites do not quality as academic resources. Go to Basic Search: Strayer University Online Library to conduct research. Article writing homework help
"Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!"
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now