Text: Psychology Core Concepts: Zimbardo, Johnson and Hamilton 7TH EDITION (978-0-205183463) I cant found the text online maybe you can
Or You can access The Discovering Psychology video series on the internet for free!
- Go to www.learner.org
- Click on the blue tab near the top that reads “view programs”
- Many film series will be listed. They are in alphabetical order. Scroll down to Discovering Psychology: Updated Edition. Click on it.
- All 26 episodes from the series are listed in order. Double click on the box that says “VoD” next to the episode you wish to view. That’s it!
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Type 1 page for each ½ hour video unit where you submit bullets outlining the content of each ½ hour lecture (not more than one page in length) AND, SEPARATELY, ANSWER ALL LEARNING OBJECTIVE QUESTIONS FROM THE ATTACHED/ENCLOSED PACKET( state each question before each of your responses. Make sure you cite page references from the text for each of your answers).
ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS CAN BE FOUND IN VIDEO AND TEXT INSIDE FRONT AND BACK COVER OF TEXT WILL TELL YOU WHAT CHAPTERS CORRELATE WITH WHICH VIDEOS).
After viewing the television program and completing the assigned readings, you should be able to: Psychology homework help
1. State the primary interest of developmental psychologists.
2. Describe the various ways that development is documented, including longitudinal, cross sectional and sequential.
3. Describe cognitive development across the lifespan.
4. Identify Piaget’s stages of cognitive development.
5. Describe some contemporary perspectives on early cognitive development.
6. Describe physical development across the lifespan.
7. Describe how habituation studies can be used on infants to determine what they can understand.
8. Describe several ways that we know infants are not born as blank slates, but instead, come equipped with temperaments, preferences, and biases.
9. Describe several ways that the environment is known to affect skills and behaviors.
After viewing the television program and completing the assigned readings, you should be able to:
1. Describe the structure of language, including syntax, grammar, and semantics.
2. Define a child’s “language making capacity.”
3. Provide evidence of the universality of language acquisition and the way it progresses.
4. Explain Chomsky’s hypothesis that humans are born with an innate biological capacity for language acquisition.
5. Explain how “motherese” (or “parentese”) helps babies learn to communicate.
6. Describe the use of intonation by both young children and adults in their communication with each other. Psychology homework help