Questions for Discussion #8 – Fallacies
Find an example of one of the fallacies described in Chapter 1 of the text (pp. 22 – 28). Social media and opinion sites on the Internet are great potential sources. Philosophy homework help
FOCUS ON CHAPTER 1 PAGE 22-28 AND PPT 10
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
For your post, share a link to the example that you found, identify the fallacy that you identified, and explain why you think this fallacy has been committed.
Discussion Assignments have the following objectives:
- Identify and describe key concepts presented in textbook reading material, video lectures, and other assigned content.
- Draw connections between assigned content material and practical areas of interest.
- Explore ideas in philosophical depth beyond the presentation of course material.
- Draw connections between philosophical discourse and one’s practical life.
- Engage in respectful philosophical conversation.
- This objective will be measured according to replies posted to other students or to professors.
6. 3 sources of references
When completing discussion assignments, please remember:
- Your main post should take a minimum of 300 words. Explain and support what you say.
- Any sources that you use must – including textbook and video lectures – be cited and referenced responsibly. (APA)
- You should post at least two substantial replies to other participants.
- Please refer to the syllabus and grading rubric for more guidance. Philosophy homework help