Organizing Recommendations from Potential Re
n the field, you will need to be able to communicate the results of your evaluation in a way that guides stakeholders through your process, extends understanding of your conclusions, and provokes questions and ideas that pave the way for future evaluation and change.
You have already drafted an executive summary to use as an introduction to your final narrative.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Complete your presentation by adding 10 to 15 slides that are designed to summarize the data you will collect. Use the outline that you prepared last week to map how you will communicate results. Also, take some time to consider a spectrum of responses given a variety of outcomes. In this way, you will be prepared for different reactions.
- Show the relationship between the goals and objectives of both the program and your proposed evaluation.
- Prepare slides in which you address the following:
- Results and recommendations welcomed by stakeholders
- Neutral results and recommendations
- Results and recommendations unwelcomed by stakeholders
- Include in your speaker notes details of how you will use the contingency planning you mapped in this weekâ€™s discussion.
Formatâ€¯your PowerPointÂ®â€¯presentation to ensure the slides only contain essential information and as little text as possible. Do not design a slide made up of long bullet points. Your speaker notes convey the details you would give if you were presenting.
For help, consult the guide on how to create speaker notes from MicrosoftÂ®.
- Include comprehensive speaker notes.
Cite at least 2 peer-reviewed or similar references to support your assignment.
Include a slide with APA-formatted references.
Submit your assignment.
Finally, prepare a 350-word summary document that your stakeholders can take with them and review. In this document, offer a concise review of the work you have done:
In general, evaluation questions fall into these groups:
- Implementation:â€¯How and when will the evaluation take place?
- Effectiveness:â€¯Define evidence of evaluation quality and achievement.
- Efficiency:â€¯Summarize use of resources: time, human, and financial.
- Cost-Effectiveness:â€¯How will the value or benefit of evaluating the program to target improvement exceed the cost of maintaining the status quo?
- Attribution:â€¯How will progress on goals and objectives identified in your evaluation be shown to be related to program improvements, as opposed to other things that are going on at the same time?
Cite a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed or similar sources to support your assignment.
Format your executive summary according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
Please note: Hello all,
- Week 6 PPT should be a final culmination of Weeks 2,4 & 6 for a total of 45-60 slides (not counting the title and reference slides). Remember to list the citations on the slides themselves and not just in the notes or reference slides.
- You will also submit one word doc as described in the second part of the Week 6 instructions.
I just got my grade for this past week, and we lost some points, according to the professor, we should have combined week two PPT to along with week four PPT. So, this assignment (PPT) please could you add weeks two and four to weeks six PPT. I thought I place that into the instruction. slot. Please can you revise this ASAP.
You have been great, and I appreciate you.
Here are the instructor notes: Week 6 PPT should be a final culmination of Weeks 2,4 & 6 for a total of 45-60 slides (not counting the title and reference slides). Remember to list the citations on the slides themselves and not just in the notes or reference slides. You will also submit one word doc as described in the second part of the Week 6 instructions.