Understanding an organization’s vision, mission, and values, and building organizational partnerships is key to effective strategic planning.
Utilizing a criminal justice or security organization, identify and present its organizational vision, mission, and values and the role organizational relationships play. Contact your instructor for approval of your selected organization prior to working on this presentation.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Create a 12- to 15-slide MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ® presentation that details organizational tenets. How are these tenets incorporated into strategic planning while highlighting and analyzing organizational relationships and adhering to organizational regulatory mandates?
Include the following in your presentation:
- A brief description of the criminal justice or security organization you selected, with instructor approval
- Introduction highlighting the presentationâ€™s major points
- Organizational vision
- Organizational mission
- Organizational values
- Process for incorporating the vision, mission, and values into strategic planning
- Description of organizational mandates that must be considered when analyzing the strategic planning process
- How organizational relationships are analyzed and integrated into organizational tenets and strategic plans
- Conclusion summarizing the presentationâ€™s major points.
- For Online and Directed Study students, these are MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ® presentations with speaker notes. Speaker notes should address what you would say in an oral presentation.
Cite at least 2 outside references to support your assignment.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.