PMO for Success
Transcending the traditional PMO focus, which endeavored to enhance enterprise value by overseeing and elevating PM standards and methods, trends in PMOs’ evidence increased strategic integration, which offers enhanced business performance. Based on your Module 6 Portfolio Milestone assignment’s PMO Mission, Charter, and Competency designation, address the following discussion topic key elements: Operations Management homework help
- —Describe how the PMO for your subject organization enhances business value.
- —Describe the influence of globalization on your subject organization’s PMO business value emphasis.
- Chapters 18, 19, & 20 in The Complete Project Management Office Handbook
- Part 1: Chapter 2; Part 2: Chapter 1, sections 1.2 and 1.10 in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Bredillet, C., Tywoniak, S., & Tootoonchy, M. (2018). Exploring the dynamics of project management office and portfolio management co-evolution: A routine lens. International Journal of Project Management,36(1), 27-42. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijproman.2017.04.017
- Paton, S., & Andrew, B. (2019). The role of the Project Management Office (PMO) in product lifecycle management: A case study in the defence industry. International Journal of Production Economics, 208, 43–52. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijpe.2018.11.002
- Premium on alignment. (2018). PM Network, 32(6), 18-19.
Hill, G. M. (2013). The complete project management office handbook (3rd ed.). CRC Press.
Kaplan, R. S., & Norton, D. P. (2008). The execution premium: Linking strategy to operations for competitive advantage. Harvard Business School Press.
Project Management Institute. (2013). Organizational project management maturity model (OPM3®) (3rd ed.). PMI Publications.
Project Management Institute. (2017). A guide to the project management body of knowledge (PMBOK Guide) (6th ed.). PMI Publications. Operations Management homework help