Please read instructions carefully
ABBREVIATION EXERCISE # 2
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1) To best understand medical terminology, spell out any medical terminology that is abbreviated.
2) Explain what is wrong with the patients that have the following diagnosis on admission.
3) You MUST Spell out each abbreviation prior to explaining as if you were telling someone with no medical knowledge. (2T means secondary to while r/o means rule out).
4) Save your assignment in Word format or PDF format and submit in the assignment area in blackboard.
5) Provide a reference from where the information was retrieved for each answer given. If you prefer to do a reference list, then a citation with each answer must be provided
1. Bilateral subdural hematoma
2. Quadriparesis 2T liver failure
3. L BKA, multiple Fx’s 2T motorcycle accident
4. ESRD 2t IDDM
5. Hemoptysis, bigemeny
6. ETOH intox, hematemesis
8. cellulitis 2t cat bite
9. Enterovaginal fistula
10. Dyspnea, pleural effusion