1. Choose a quote that inspires or intrigues you from the appropriate chapter in the textbook, and display it at the top of your post = 4 points
2. Write at least two substantive paragraphs of personal reflection about (or inspired by) that quote. = 10 points
- DO NOT tell us what the quote means.
- DO tell us why you chose it.
- DO NOT tell us that you chose your quote “because it’s true.” Be more thoughtful and creative than that.
- DO tell us why it called to you, and how it relates to your own experience.
- DO NOT write just two or three sentences and call it a paragraph. Make them substantial, with topic sentences and supporting sentences. Just like in English class.
- DO format your entry properly, with full paragraphs and visible paragraph breaks between them at appropriate and logical places within the context of your blog.
"Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!"
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now