- Consult the Enable Others to Act data summary in your SLPI 360 Individual Feedback Report, provided by your instructor.
- Record your overall score from the Student Leadership Practices Inventory for Enable Others to Act.
- Of the six leadership behaviors that are part of Enable Others to Act, identify the statement that one of your observers indicated you engage in most frequently. If there is a tie score between two or more behaviors, then indicate the one in which you feel is most accurate.
- Identify the leadership behavior statement that your observers felt you engaged in least often. If there is a tie score between two or more behaviors, then indicate the one in which you feel is most accurate.
- Identify at least one action that you can practice this week to strengthen your least engaged leadership behavior. Review the “Take Action” sections of Chapters 7 & 8 (at the very end of the chapters) in The Student Leadership Challenge for suggestions to help you become a better leader.
- Then implement your plan and describe what you did and the outcomes of your actions. Management homework help
essaycops.com is an online assignment help service available in 9 countries. Our local operations span across Australia, US, UK, South east Asia and the Middle East. With extensive experience in academic writing, Total assignment help has a strong track record delivering quality writing at a nominal price that meet the unique needs of students in our local markets.
You can get in touch with us through live chat or on our email address firstname.lastname@example.org
+1 (718) 281 6807