For this journal entry, you will identify an aspect of personal leadership that currently has room for improvement, and practice actions to help you strengthen or develop in that area. Management homework help
For this journal entry, complete the following steps:
- Consult the Encourage the Heart summary in your SLPI 360 Individual Feedback Report, provided by your instructor.
- Record your overall score from the Student Leadership Practices Inventory for Encourage the Heart.
- Of the six leadership behaviors that are part of Encourage the Heart, identify the statement that one of your observers indicated you engage in most frequently. If there is a tie score between two or more behaviors, then indicate the one in which you feel is most accurate.
- Identify the leadership behavior statement that your observers felt you engaged in least often. If there is a tie score between two or more behaviors, then indicate the one in which you feel is most accurate.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Identify at least one action that you can practice this week to strengthen your least engaged leadership behavior. Review the “Take Action” sections of Chapters 9 & 10 (at the very end of the chapters) in The Student Leadership Challenge for suggestions to help you become a better leader. Then implement your plan and describe what you did and the outcomes of your actions. Management homework help