Question 1:(1 page, 1 reference)
1- Describe the concept of attitude and discuss if there is consensus about its definition.
2- Discuss the issues a researcher should consider when choosing a measurement scale.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3- What advantages do numerical scales have over semantic differential scales?Management homework help
A researcher wishes to compare two hotels on the (1) Convenience of location, (2) Friendly personnel, and (3) Value for the money attributes. Please complete the following:
a) Design a Likert scale to accomplish this task.
b) Design a semantic differential to accomplish this task.
c) Design a graphic rating scale to accomplish this task.
Question 3:(1 page, 1 refefence)
● Read all the articles on journaling, review the template in the GAP resources in the course and identify what approach in the articles you found useful and why?
● Post to the discussion forum that you have reviewed the journaling materials and what you learned, let us know if you have experience journaling, share your thoughts. If you have questions, please post. Be sure to respond to a peer.
About Journaling: Whether you want to be able to look back at where you started, set a future goal for yourself and seek a new path, or just deal with present issues, journaling helps you do that in a reflective way. You need not write every day. Journaling gives you a place to better understand yourself, to plan your goals, and to follow-up on goals. One pitfall of journaling is that it can become part of a log of your feelings for any one day, try to keep these types of emotional responses from being included in your business journal. (Journal writing tips are provided in the Internship Course Resources under Supplementary Material in this GAP course).
Question 4(1 page, 1 reference)
● Prepare 3 to 5 questions for your interview about your subject’s position, responsibilities and practices. Use two different types of interview/survey questions if possible, obtained through your investigation of research question formats, such as open-ended, rank, and Likert scale questions that would work in your interview.
● In the discussion forum, submit (upload) the interview questions you would like to ask your subject for the class to review and discuss and/or you may upload your questions as an attachment to the DQ by using the instructions. This is an opportunity for you and your peers to assist each other. Be sure to respond to a peer.Management homework help
● Arrange to interview a manager or a supervisor of a department at the company where you intern or a student peer and confirm that you have arranged it. If you want to conduct the interview at a different company, please obtain approval from your professor. Do not interview the same subject from a previous course. (an education consulting, admission counseling company)
Be sure to make entries in your journal each week about your experiences.
Discussion information: This interview is related to the internship course and if possible, to the subject matter of the business course you are enrolled in(education consultant, admission counseling). You will be scheduling an interview for this assignment. Conduct the 10-minute interview before next week’s assignment is due. Schedule a time and place for the interview in person, or arrange to conduct it remotely using the phone, or meeting software like Zoom.
*While optional, if photographs are used during the interview, complete a release form found in the resources file and email the complete form to the instructor.
Question 5:(1 page, 1 reference)
Discussion Information: For this discussion the focus is related to the concentration area of marketing and sales. View the video “The Five Forces that Shape Strategy” by Harvard Business Review/ Michael E. Porter (13:11 mins) at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYF2_FBCvXw&list=PLWIZD6mtQezqGy4gWmcLj6ZH0u4bG44zH&index=5
Discussion Question – CLO 2, CLO 3
● What are the five forces of Competitive Strategies and what are their underlying drivers?
● What two examples does the interviewee give for these forces being a high factor and being a low factor?
● How should companies get started in using the Five Forces?
● Developed years ago, Michael Porter’s theories hold true today, why do you think that is the case?
Be sure to make entries in your journal each week about your experiences. Management homework help