- Describe the problem that Soma Bay encountered in this case study.
- Why was an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system needed to solve the problem?
- What are some challenges that this ERP system poses?
- Will this ERP system help the company achieve operational excellence? Why, or why not? Information Systems homework help
“A Nasty Ending for Nasty Gal”
- Was it a good idea to use social media as a marketing and social tool for Nasty Gal? Why, or why not?
- What were the management, organization, and technological issues that contributed to the failure of Nasty Gal?
- If you were hired as the new chief executive officer (CEO) of Nasty Gal, what would you have done differently to keep the company from filing for bankruptcy?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
case study “Can Cars Drive Themselves–And Should They?”
- Discuss some benefits and disadvantages of automated automobiles. Be sure to include a discussion of ethical and social issues presented by automated automobiles.
- If you were the CEO of a major auto manufacturer, would you invest resources in the development and marketing of automated automobiles? Why, or why not?
Case study “Anthem Benefits from More Business Intelligence” Discuss the problem with the old human resources (HR) system at Anthem.
- Describe the new People Data Central (PDC) portal adopted by Anthem. What does it do, and how does it improve data analytics capabilities at Anthem?
- How will the new PDC portal help the HR department make better decisions? Information Systems homework help