1. What is political globalization? What are some main argument about political globalization and the role of states? Please, also discuss the debate between hyperglobalizers and globalization skeptics.
2. What is the Westphalian System and how has the emergence of the United Nations transformed that system? Please, explain.
Answers must come from the books: Steger, Manfred B. 2013, 3rd ed. Globalization: A Very Short Introduction. Oxford, Oxford University Press. ISBN-9781099662661.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Snarr, Michael T., and D. Neil Snarr. 2012, 5th ed. Introducing Global Issues. Boulder, CO: Lynne Rienner Publishers. ISBN: 978-1588268457.
You must provide in text citations with page numbers. No quotations.
- While I encourage you to bring in knowledge from other classes, outside readings and personal experiences, you are required to use the class textbook(s) as primary source(s) of information for your responses/replies.
- Your responses should be substantive and demonstrate critical thinking about the assigned subject matter.
- You are not allowed to use quotations. Use paraphrasing instead and make sure to provide in-text citations, which should include the last name of the author(s), year of publication, and page number(s).
- You are required to provide in-text citations and references in the APA writing format in all discussions.