Analysis of the FTAA Case Study and FTAA After Action Reports
Put yourself in the place of Major Warren as he reviews the relevant after action reports associated with the FTAA Conference in Miami, Florida in 2003. Analyze the FTAA case study provided to you in this Module as well as the City of Miami PD After Action Report, the City of Miami Civilian Investigative Panel Report on the Free Trade Area of the Americas Summit Report, the FTAA Independent Review Panel Report from Module 6, and the Audio Visual Presentation (AVP) – FTAA After Action Review from this Module.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Note that these reports provide different perspectives of the FTAA event from different agencies and organizations.
Written Assignment Part 2
Your case study analysis essay must follow the following steps:
- Identify the key issue or issues.
- Identify the likely root causes of the issues or problems.
- Determine the viable solutions to address or resolve the issues.
- Assess the likely ramifications of all your suggested solutions (consider the risks and cost-benefit of each course of action).
- State your final policy recommendations to the County Manager and to the Board of County Commissioners.
Your narrative should go beyond the obvious and be written at a graduate level. Your paper should be no less than 1,200 words, and no more than 3,000 words, and should include at least two sources in addition to your textbook.