In our course text, David Nicol (as cited in Svinicki & McHeachie, 2014, p.109) explains, “There is no such thing as good teaching without good feedback”. As an instructor, you will be providing feedback to students on a continual basis. Many instructors keep a tip sheet or checklist handy while grading. For this assignment, you will create a tip sheet or checklist of your own in a word document that:
- Describe at least five features of good written feedback with short explanation that includes at least one in-text cited reference.
- Explain, using at least five examples, how to modify feedback to meet the needs of diverse learners that includes at least one in-text cited reference of support.
- Outline, with examples, the seven types of feedback with examples of each.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Syntax and Mechanics: Exhibit meticulous use of grammar, spelling, organization, and usage throughout your submission.
- Source Requirement: Reference at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course textbook in order to provide compelling evidence to support your ideas.
- Page Requirement: Your submission must be two pages in length excluding a title and reference page.
- APA format: All in text citations, page format and references must be written in APA 6th edition format.