Research and develop a homework assignment/learning activity for the content area that will engage the family and/or community.
Your homework assignment/learning activity should include:
- A learning objective describing the desired learning outcome of the activity. (For example, “Students will design and implement a composting program in their community that aligns to the United States Environmental Protection Agency composting guidelines.”)
- In 100-250 words, describe the homework assignment/learning activity, and how the assignment/learning activity engages the family and community.
- Detail how family and/or community can be involved in establishing a positive learning environment, describing collaborative strategies.
Part 2: Reflection
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In 250-500 words, summarize and reflect on the homework assignment/learning activity that engages family and/or community.
Address the following:
- Methods to communicate with families and other stakeholders about the needs of students.
- Challenges teachers face when creating homework, and activities that engage family and/or community.
- The importance of engaging family and community in students’ education.
- How you will deal with concerns or issues with parents and the possible solutions to support positive collaboration.
Support your findings with a minimum of three scholarly resources.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide