Research the appropriate guidelines for selecting toys for young children. This information is available on the Internet and in many early childhood publications. At least 300 to 350 words must include citations and APA format
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Select one of the following age groups: Education homework help
- 3 to 5 years
Select three toys you believe to be safe, developmentally appropriate and educational for a typical child within the age group you’ve selected. For each of the toys, provide responses to the following questions using fully developed sentences and paragraphs:
- Provide the full name of the toy, and the name of the manufacturer. You must also include an image of the toy.
- Provide a detailed description of the toy in your own words. Use 5-7 sentences to indicate, for example, the size of the toy, the materials it’s made from, it’s purpose, how it is cleaned and sanitized, how it is played with, how it is stored, its typical purchase price and where it can be purchased, and other information you wish to share.
Then, answer each of these questions, in at least two fully-developed paragraphs:
- Why is this toy developmentally appropriate for a child in this age group?
- Why is this toy educational? What can children learn by playing with this toy?
- Why is this toy appealing to a child in this age group?
- Would a parent select this toy? Why or why not?
- Would you select this toy to use with a child in this age group? Why or why not?
- Is the toy safe for young children? Why or why not?
- What hazards could you anticipate with this toy? How can you prevent the hazard from happening? Education homework help