Background: You have been hired by a consulting firm. Your job is to work with clients on advancing the use of technology in order to gain a competitive advantage.
You have been engaged by a client who specializes in web development. Specifically, this company provides web development services to other companies across many industries.
The client is not sure how to advance their business or how to take their business to the next level. The client has been busy working and trying to build a customer base. The client has had no time to research or attend useful conference in web development technologies.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The leadership team of the web development company has heard a lot about Big Data lately and is interested in knowing how integrating Big Data into their company will help them become more effective in their operations.
Assignment Details: As a consulting manager, you have been asked by the client to provide a 4-6 page leadership briefing document. The document must include the following:
- Describe what Big Data is,
- Identify how Big Data can be used by the web development company,
- Explain why using big data is important to profitability in general
- Identify how Big Data will specifically add value and profitability for the web development company
- Discuss the data management concepts of data warehousing, data mining, and data processing,
- Compare and contrast tools and methodologies that can be used to extract, transform, and manage big data for the web development company, and
- Recommend the tools and methodologies that would be best for the web development company.
Your briefing document should:
- Be 4-6 pages in length, excluding title and reference pages
- Include a properly formatted title page and reference page,
- Be double-spaced, with 12-point font size, 1”margins (top, bottom, right, left), and Times New Roman, Arial, or Courier font.
- Include level one and level two headings
- Include at least two academic and/or trade journal sources, with properly formatted in-text citations and a properly formatted reference page.
Submit your assignment.
Note: If it makes it easier for you, you are welcome to select a real-world web development company and use that as the basis for this assignment.