Combating Juvenile Delinquency: the Internet and Strayer databases to research your community’s current efforts to deter
Assignment 1: Combating Juvenile Delinquency
Use the Internet and Strayer databases to research your community’s current efforts to deter or prevent juvenile delinquency through incarceration programs or other sanctions.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you: https://homeworkmasterss.com/urinary-endocrine-systeminstructionsplease-pick-one-of-the-following-topics/
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. Identify at least two (2) juvenile delinquency reduction efforts / programs currently in operation in your community.Criminal homework help
2. Determine the main sociological theories underlying these interventions that shape your community’s public policy for delinquency prevention.
3. Propose one to two (1–2) ideas that you believe would improve your community’s juvenile delinquency prevention efforts. Justify the response with examples that illustrate your ideas being used successfully in other communities. https://prohomeworkhelpers.com/2021/06/10/1-what-domestic-constraints-seem-to-universally-impact-intelligence2-what-ro-2/
4. Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow SWS or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions. https://www.instaassignment.com/write-a-brief-reflection-of-how-your-readings-and-assignment-for-the-week-have-e-2/
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length. Criminal homework help