Marketing managers oversee organizationsâ€™ public relations to minimize any negative publicity.
Imagine that you are the marketing manager of a large graphic design firm. You have been asked, by a highly controversial leader of an anti-immigration group, to design images and logos for posters and promotional items. These items will be used in an anti-immigration rally at the state capital. Most of the public in your area strongly disagrees with this special interest group, and in the past, there have been violent counterprotests.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
You must prepare a report to the company owner on what actions you believe your firm should take. In the report, summarize the positions of the opposing special interest groups. The report should also take into consideration the security risks associated with accepting the order and public image considerations about accepting/declining the order.
Write a 700- to 1050-word report.
Include the following in your report:
- Summarize the positions of the opposing special interest groups (e.g., what their goals/beliefs are considering current law and social trends).
- Identify the security risks to the firm.
- What legal ramifications are there, if any?
- Do you accept the order? Why or why not?
- How will your decision affect current or future clients?
- How will your decision affect your public image?
- How will your decision affect the citizens in your local community?
- How will your local law enforcement and/or private security agencies effectively handle a potential protest?
- Summarize by analyzing how your actions will affect citizens in your local community, law enforcement officials, and your organization.
Cite at least 2 outside references to support your assignment.