For this week’s DB read chapter 4 and answer the following 2 questions, You have to include a diagram with each answer that you provide. If you are not too tech-savvy and can’t draw the graph on the computer, you can draw the diagram on paper then scan it and attach it to the DB thread you create.
1. Select 2 events below and for the 2 selected predict how each event will raise or lower the equilibrium wage and quantity of oil workers in Texas. In each case, sketch a demand and supply diagram to illustrate your answer. Events: Computer Science homework help
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- The price of oil rises.
- New oil-drilling equipment is invented that is cheap and requires few workers to run.
- Several major companies that do not drill oil open factories in Texas, offering many well-paid jobs outside the oil industry.
- The government imposes costly new regulations to make oil-drilling a safer job.
2. Select 2 economic changes below and for each predicts how it will affect the equilibrium price and quantity in the financial market for home loans. Sketch a demand and supply diagram to support your answers.
- The number of people at the most common ages for home-buying increases.
- People gain confidence that the economy is growing and that their jobs are secure.
- Banks that have made home loans find that a larger number of people than they expected are not repaying those loans.
- The federal government changes its bank regulations in a way that makes it cheaper and easier for banks to make home loans. Computer Science homework help