- Part H:
Implications for Practice, Dissemination of Results, and Contributions to the Field of Education.
Respond to the following question below: 3 pages Using APA style and references
- What changes are you going to make based on the findings?
- Describe your action steps using SMART goals (For example., goals that are specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, timely, and tangible).
- What is your plan for sharing your research story and the risks you are willing to take to share your story in and out of your school environment?
- How did you plan to disseminate results? For example, what considerations did you make for reporting results to parents versus reporting to your school colleagues? Consider how your reporting mechanisms influenced others beyond the classroom (e.g., families, community members, and other colleagues)?
- How does teacher inquiry drive positive change in your day-to-day professional life? Reflect on how this course has shaped your understanding of the relationships among collaborative teacher inquiry, continuous improvement, and professional growth.
- In looking at your findings and implications for practice, what contribution can you make toward positive social change in your educational setting; and, to the extent possible within the confines of your research study, the greater educational community?
- Consider how your findings and implications for practice can be an influence for positive social change for all students, especially those with diverse learning needs.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now