Before beginning this assignment, please read the following articles for background and reference. (Attachments on Blackboard in Long-Term Assignments folder entitled Interprofessional Collaboration Project).
Attached is the document that explains the requirements for the Interprofessional Collaboration Project.
Attached is the grading criteria that will be used to grade the Interprofessional Collaboration Project.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The title of this project should be professional; the title should not be Interprofessional Collaboration Project. It should reflect the topic of the paper and not the topic of the assignment.
the topic should be collaboration between health care provides on coronary artery disease patients.
i will need you to first answer these questions so i can send to my instructor, after her feedback, i will then give you the go ahead to do the paper, i need this answer by 10/6/16. please do not go ahead with the paper to i get back to you.
below are the question;
So, What are your thoughts associated with the actual project you will develop associated with the coronary artery disease patients? Who do you envision will be involved – what providers and professions? What is the project you desire to develop?
attached with be the instruction for the paper.
reference should not be older than 5 years.
Interprofessional Collaboration Project
Interprofessional collaboration has been identified as essential to the delivery of safe, effective, and patient-centered healthcare (Baker, Pulling, McGraw, Dagnone, Hopkins-Rosseel, & Medves, 2008). As healthcare organizations utilize more collaborative models, it is important to provide future healthcare providers and practitioners with interprofessional education to help support this collaboration within practice upon graduation (Baker et al., 2008).
The purpose of this assignment is to:
1) Substantiate the importance of interprofessional collaboration within healthcare.
2) Emphasize the impact interprofessional collaboration can have upon safe, effective, patient-centered care.
3) Enable you an opportunity to CREATE A PROJECT that involves interprofessional collaboration which you can use to help support optimal care of patients at your place of employment.
Requirements of this project:
1) Topics must be pre-approved by course faculty. Please post your idea for the project using the assignment link in the Interprofessional Collaboration Project folder found within the Long-Term Assignment link in blackboard. This should be completed by September 18, 2016.
2) There is no length requirement to this assignment (length should satisfy clear explanation of project idea and impact upon patient care and please consider the point value of this assignment and the length of an assignment that substantiates the 375 points awarded for your work), although APA guidelines should be followed and a title page and reference page should be included. Please create a project and length appropriate for 375 possible points! This is designed to be the most substantial project you complete in this course!
3) The title for this project should not be Professional Collaboration Project. A more professional title should be selected.
4) There must be at least five (7) references, with a minimum of three (5) journal articles from scholarly sources.
5) Submit the paper through the Turnitin link.
6) Submit the paper using the naming convention given in the Syllabus. For this paper, the example is, SmithMInterprofessionalCollaborationProject.
7) Before beginning this assignment, please read the following articles for background and reference. (Attachments on Blackboard in Long-Term Assignments folder entitled Interprofessional Collaboration Project).
a. Rose, L. (2011). Interprofessional collaboration in the ICU: How to define? Nursing in Critical Care, 16(1), 5-10.
b. Rice, K., Zwarenstein, M., Conn, L. G., Kenaszchuk, C., Russell, A., & Reeves, S. (2010). An intervention to improve interprofessional collaboration and communications: A comparative qualitative study. Journal of Interprofessional Care, 24(4), 350-361. doi: 10.3109/13561820903550713
c. Mann, K., Sargeant, J., & Hill, T. (2009). Knowledge translation in interprofessional education: What difference does interprofessional education make to practice? Learning in Health and Social Care, 8(3), 154-164. doi: 10.1111/j.1473-6861.2008.00207.x
d. Baker, C., Pulling, C., McGraw, R., Dagnone, J. D., Hopkins-Rosseel, D., & Medves, J. (2008). Simulation in interprofessional education for patient-centered collaborative care. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 64(4), 372-379. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2008.04798.x
e. Tapp, H., Phillips, S. E., Waxman, D., Alexander, M., Brown, R., & Hall, M. (2012). Multidisciplinary team approach to improved chronic care management for diabetic patients in an urban safety net ambulatory care clinic. The Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine, 25(2), 245-246. doi: 10.3122/jabfm.2012.02.110243
f. Bridges, D. R., Davidson, R. A., Odegard, P. S., Maki, I. V., Tomkowiak, J.(2011). Interprofessional collaboration: Three best practice models of interprofessional education. Medical Education Online,16(1), 1-10. doi: 10.3402/meo.v16i0.6035
8) In addition, please perform an additional literature search in order to fully understand the concept of interprofessional collaboration and the impact interprofessional communication and collaboration has upon patient care (you may use the information you find during this search as references in your assignment).
9) Research your project idea in order to obtain evidence-based data to substantiate your ideas.
Specific Project Details:
1) This project is designed to enable you to use your creativity and to ?think outside the box.? The sky is the limit ? dream a little and think about a project that involves the use of interprofessional collaboration that you feel would positively impact the care of patients in your place of employment.
2) In order for you to obtain the full experience this project can offer you, consider spending some time with other professionals with whom you work (therapists, medical assistants, respiratory therapists, physicians, dieticians, pharmacists, etc.) in order to gather ideas related to your project.
3) Although there is not enough time to expect that you actually IMPLEMENT the project during this course, design your project as if there is the TRUE possibility that it can be utilized in your place of employment (if you are not currently working as a Registered Nurse, create a project that you feel would be beneficial to patients and families that involves the use of interprofessional collaboration and supports interprofessional communication). Your project ideas may be beneficial to support professional development and/or advancement within your organization and may even enable you to be considered for presentation and/or publication of your project ideas.
Baker, C., Pulling, C., McGraw, R., Dagnone, J. D., Hopkins-Rosseel, D., & Medves, J. (2008). Simulation in interprofessional education for patient-centered collaborative care. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 64(4), 372-379. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2008.04798.x
If you have any questions about this assignment, please feel free to email the instructor for clarification.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH THE NURSING PROFESSIONALS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Before beginning this assignment, please read the following articles for background and reference. (Attachments on Blackboard in Long-Term Assignments folder entitled Interprofessional Collaboration Project). appeared first on THE NURSING PROFESSIONALS.