For this project you will:
- Watch the “Jesus Film”. https://www.jesusfilm.org/watch/jesus.html/english.html
- Use what you have learned in this course to assess the film’s presentation of Jesus, being careful to answer these questions:
- What are the film’s strengths in presenting Jesus, his identity, message and mission? What significant aspects of these are included and how are they effectively depicted?
- What are the film’s weaknesses in the same categories? What significant aspects are omitted, underdeveloped or (perhaps) misinterpreted?
- What are the film’s strengths and weaknesses when it comes to portraying Christian discipleship, i.e. what it would mean to follow Jesus?
- Imaging that there is a project underway to write and film an updated version of the Jesus Fil, today. If you were called as a consultant for this picture as it was being filmed, what advice would you give or edits/changes would you suggest? (this feedback should indicate the issues you personally, consider most significant)
- Be sure to incorporate multiple reference to and citations of our course reading as you articulate what the film does well, what could be improved, and what practical suggestions you might offer for an updated version.
- Length: 8-10 pages (excluding the cover page and reference pages)
- Format: double-spaced, Times New Roman 12 font, 1-inch margins, Turabian style.
- Cover Page containing: Title of Paper, Your Name, Course Number and Name, Professor’s, Name, and Date.
- Introductory Paragraph: setting forth a clear statement of your thesis.
- Conclusion: a concise statement that reaffirms your thesis.
- References: At least 8 citations from the sources used for this class (textbooks by Lunde and Keller, Bible, video lectures); you are not required to do any research in sources outside these, but if you choose to do so, you must of course cite them as well.
- Documentation: All sources must be documented on a separate reference page, using Turabian format.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now