Prompted in part by the ideas presented for the technology innovation project, the Human Resources Committee of the Board of Directors has become increasingly concerned about the ability to identify, recruit, and retain the appropriate skill mix for the organization. The CEO has designated an interdisciplinary team and asked it to prepare an analysis of current trends and their impact on the organization’s human resources in 2025. More specifically, the CEO relays that the Board Chair has expressed concern about workforce shortages in such key areas as nursing, medical technology, and long-term care. Applied Sciences homework help
The analysis is to have two components: a detailed document to be submitted to the CEO and a briefing to be delivered to the Board.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Instructions for Third (Group) Paper
- Write a 2-3 page Team report, in APA style that:
1) Identifies and discusses the macro-trends affecting the health workforce in a region of the metro, DC, the future of the US healthcare system, including such aspects as the overall economy, demographics. Note that these factors are neither exhaustive nor are they offered as a mandatory framework; your research will identify macro-trends relevant to your findings.
2) Using the above analysis identifies current and projected occupational shortages for your selected region, efforts to address these shortages, and your recommendations for a solution. Be sure to explicitly link each aspect with the specific trends identified in your analysis.
A minimum of five (2-3) references to independent research journals, official government sources, or non-vested technical reports must be incorporated and cited using APA style.
Be sure to support your conclusions with the appropriate source material. Conclusions are not just “your opinion.” Each conclusion must be clearly linked to eternally valid sources of information.
A title sheet, abstract, body of the paper, and reference list are required for this paper.
- Ideas, hypotheses, and thoughts about the major trends affecting the US healthcare system
- Great job opportunities for health care managers in 2020. (and why you think that) Applied Sciences homework help